Save the date for Women Who Rock: Making Scenes, Building Communities 2015!
We will be back on Saturday, March 7, 2015. Location TBA.
As always free and kid-friendly!
Next Planning Meeting December 14th, 2014 (Sunday)
Come sign up for committees at the next meeting where we will be finalizing items for 2015.
Where: Washington Hall. 153 14th Ave, Seattle WA 98122
When: 12/14 @ 1-3pm
Please spread the word!
Reminder Meeting Structure
* 30 minutes
– Gathering & Snacking to build community & collective check-in & artistic sharing of women-identified art
– Check-ins – including what people need for support during meeting & future
– Grounding & Breathing
* 30 minutes- start meeting
-confirm agenda items
– Updates on Committees & previous action items (Committee Reports)
* 5-10 minute – BREAK (depending on how folks are doing)
* 30 minutes – reframe & time check in
Brainstorm & Action Items to move forward (assigning tasks and roles)
30 minutes – Close out (Announcements of upcoming events & Sharing Art/music and/or new artists work locally or nationally for people to take away with them)